As a pioneer and professional unit in the field of oil and gas technology, NLT Group has successfully researched and developed a warehouse management system and a gas extraction station to serve and help to optimize operations in the future. gas and gas systems.
1. Warehouse and gas extraction station management system
Quality and prestige are always put on top. NLT is always committed to bringing maximum value to each of its solutions and products at the most optimal cost for customers.
Understanding the importance of the system, NLT always ensures absolute accuracy and operational safety for customers.
2. Outstanding advantages of the system
Outstanding features of the system of NLT group:
- Warehouse management software and gas extraction station integrated with barcode reading system. Businesses can conduct warehouse checks by barcode, serial number, etc. to help businesses save time and work, ensure accuracy, and provide quick and timely reports.
- The software system is easy to integrate and upgrade following customer requirements
- The intelligent management system statistics the number of gas cylinders, inventory of cylinders, and alerts for businesses
- Can balance and keep inventory turnover ratio, avoid damaged goods, and expired goods.
- NLT Group’s system and gas extraction station are ready to integrate a remote management module, SMS module, email, … to help managers monitor business operations more effectively.
3. Functions of the management system
Data management and storage system:
- The system records the number of gas cylinders, inventory cylinders, and statistics on loaned cylinders
- Support gas extraction, synthesis of all costs for finished products, and automatic transfer of costs to related departments…
- The system manages the entire purchasing process, manages the number of payables, and supports many different forms of purchase and sale.
Warehouse management system:
- Lowest inventory alert, the highest inventory
- Management of other types of import and export (import and export goods, canceling goods, exporting gifts, etc.)
- Warehouse management (moving goods from warehouse to warehouse);
- Inventory management
- Allows importing inventory results from Excel files;
4. Contact for consultation on NLT Group solutions
Customers and businesses that need advice on installing our solutions, please contact NLT Group according to the information below. We are committed to always accompanying and supporting our customers throughout the product’s life.
Contact us for a FREE solution consultation!
Hotline: 0911 379 581
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com