As a leading unit in the field of digital transformation – building smart cities/smart megacities, NLT Group has successfully deployed the 4.0 smart radio system. The solution has applied the latest technological achievements based on AI, IoT, and GIS Cloud technologies to serve the goal of building a smart city/smart megacity in the information field.
1. Digital transformation in the information field with the smart broadcasting system
Researched, developed and mastered all hardware & software built based on AI, IoT, and GIS Cloud, NLT Group’s 4.0 smart radio system is a breakthrough in digital transformation in the information field.
With extremely competitive installation and maintenance costs, NLT Group will consult and support to build up entire solution, implement the project, and provide customers with 24/7 technical support during system operation and exploitation.
2. Outstanding advantages of smart radio system
NLT Group’s intelligent broadcasting system completely overcomes the disadvantages of traditional broadcasting methods:
- Effortlessly choose the most suitable and convenient broadcasting method such as live broadcasting or timed broadcasting, reception of National radio stations or automatic text-based broadcasting, etc.
- Easily censor and manage all radio content of all centers, store and digitize all radio data which therefore ensures confidentiality and security of radio information.
- Help managers actively control the entire system via convenient 3G/4G internet anytime, anywhere through Website and Mobi App.
- Collect and statistic the number of radio news played by each field based on the period, and at the same time statistic the operating status of each speaker cluster, then send the statistical report to the management system.
- Deploy and install the system quickly, optimize investment costs, guarantee and maintain the system’s operation, 24/7 support by NLT Group’s engineers after installation and during machine operation.
- Automatically manage and monitor the operating status of all peripheral equipment systems, speaker clusters to actively operate, exploit, maintain and repair equipment systems.
3. Structure of the 4.0. smart radio system
- ISO 9001:2015-compliant smart speakers with advanced broadcasting standards over a wide audio frequency range.
- The smart speaker controller operates on the IoT Platform and transmits data to the central server. The controllers will continuously update data from radio stations and transmit it to the monitoring center by LAN or 3G/4G.
- The server/workstation receives and displays the transmitted data from the speaker cluster and displays it visually on the website and mobile app platform of the manager.
- Smart radio operation management software system automatically manages and controls all smart speaker system equipment, status and operating status.
4. Contact for consultation on NLT Group solutions
Customers and businesses that need advice on installing our solutions, please contact NLT Group according to the information below. We are committed to always accompanying and supporting our customers throughout the product’s life.
Contact us for a FREE solution consultation!
Hotline: 0911 379 581
Email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org