NLT Group is a pioneer in designing solutions for monitoring & alerting fire protection 4.0 using IoT, AI, and GIS Cloud technologies. This fire alarm monitoring system is an essential system for buildings such as apartments, factories, offices, businesses, etc.
1. 4.0 fire alarm & monitoring system brings the highest value at the best cost
NLT Group specializes in consulting overall solutions on fire alarm monitoring systems that bring value and quality to customers with the most economical operation and maintenance costs.
2. Outstanding advantages of the 4.0 fire alarm monitoring system
Outstanding features of the fire alarm system integrated with IoT, AI, and GIS Cloud technology include:
- When there is a fire incident, the fire alarm system is activated, and define the exact location of the incident occurs on the map; based on that, the supervisor or the fire prevention and fighting agency can handle it promptly.
- The system allows 24/7 automatic monitoring of each fire and smoke sensor to help detect fire and explosion hazards before the problem occurs.
- Users receive alarm signals quickly anywhere by phone or laptop when there is internet or mobile network.
- In addition, the system also informs, monitors, and manages all sensor heads integrated through the website and mobile app.
- All products in the system can connect internally with each other and with the outside (IoT) based on the existing information technology and telecommunications platform of NLT Group.
3. Structure of 4.0 fire alarm monitoring system
The 4.0 fire alarm monitoring system contains:
- Central fire alarm cabinet
- Fire and smoke detectors
- Push button and emergency siren
- Wi-Fi IoT Device
- A stable cloud server, receive information from the system of central cabinets with high security
- Remote monitoring software for users
The system uses IoT to connect devices and wireless sensors to send signals to the GIS Cloud map, helping to pinpoint the exact location of the fire. All central cabinets will be connected to a network to the central server
NLT Group is in the process of digitizing the entire database in densely populated areas with high risk of fire and explosion. We can digitize all fire protection systems in those facilities, along with architectural drawings, structural drawings, and design fire protection plans at the premises.
4. Contact for consultation on NLT Group solutions
Please contact NLT Group according to the information below for customers and businesses needing advice on installing solutions. We are committed to always accompanying and supporting our customers throughout the product’s life.
Contact us for a FREE installation consultation!
Hotline: 0911 379 581
Email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org