NLT Group is a pioneer in researching, developing, and mastering advanced IoT, AI, and GIS Cloud 4.0 application technology in building a 4.0 Disaster Forecasting And Warning System. Disaster prediction and warning system 4.0 was developed to make forecasts and provide information to support emergency response.
1. The system prevents economic damage and avoids affecting human health and life
A disaster prediction and warning system is a technological solution that brings safety. With the combination and mastering of 4.0 IoT, AI, and GIS Cloud technologies, the system will optimize forecasting and warning of natural disasters in the area, minimizing unnecessary damage, to smart city construction in Vietnam.
2. Outstanding advantages of 4.0 Disaster Forecasting And Warning System
- Help local authorities and people to be proactive in response
- The rate of early warning of natural disasters is up to 100%, preventing maximum loss of property, and life.
- Monitoring equipment operates 24/24 in all environments (river water, lake, sea water, underground …)
- The system is owned and developed by NLT Group, so it can be easily changed to suit the situation and terrain.
- Free installation consultation
3. The structure of disaster forecasting and warning system
- The hydrometeorological data collection system will record and transmit data to the processing center.
- Data will be quickly analyzed by the processing center and sent disaster warning signals via 3 transmission lines: Internet, wireless network (3G/4G), and SMS transmission line.
- In addition, devices such as speakers, warning lights, sirens, etc. will be alerted to people and people in areas likely to have natural disasters.
4. Contact for consultation on NLT Group solutions
Please contact NLT Group according to the information below for customers and businesses needing advice on installing solutions. We are committed to always accompanying and supporting our customers throughout the product’s life.
Contact us for a FREE installation consultation!
Hotline: 0911 379 581